March 02, 2008

Making Progress

I am feeling a little better about the garage workspace. This is how it looks at the end of the day today. Notice I didn't take a photo of the other side of the garage. Even though there is still a bit to do, it is much, much better than it was.


I unearthed some treasures that I haven't seen for a while. This is a beaded pin I made in my 20's. It still looks like new and I am somewhat surprised at my good craftsmanship. The yellow stone is called 'Serpentine.'


It was a weird day of weather. It started out sunny and warm this morning, then a gusty nor'wester started up, rattling the windows in the house. Then it clouded over and started to rain again. Just like they say, "if you don't like the weather in New Zealand, wait 5 minutes."

Last night at about midnight, I opened up this new program that came with my Wacom Tablet called Corel Painter (Essentials 3). It is a program that allows you to "paint" on the computer, with all kinds of brushes and different effects. It works best with the Wacom Tablet, but I haven't had a chance to hook it back up to my computer, I had a play with the program with just my mouse. This is just a quick, fun piece I did just to try out the program.



Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

No comments: