June 09, 2010

The Hat...Personified

The Penguin Hat finally found it's way to the head it was meant to sit on. This co-worker of my mother's is bound for Antarctica in a few months and this hat will ensure her head stays warm -- with style. She really loved it ad I think it suits her perfectly.

Another view...
In Other News...

The 'Little Blue' parka was again modeled by wee cutie Isaac. He seems really thrilled to be helping us out with the photos. What a great little baby!


Really goes well with those gorgeous peepers of his.


His brother Dominic seemed to be enjoying himself as well...

Now I've traveled 7,000 miles across the Pacific and am enjoying some time in Southern California with my family. I'm knitting a sock -- with teeny tiny yarn -- in an interesting color/pattern mix. Photos coming.

2 comments:

em said...

oh! it looks like she LOVES the hat! and she should - it is amazing.

little blue looks so good on issac too.

have a great visit home :)

Anonymous said...

no way! she was my mental health nursing teacher! she is the one going down to McMurdo, small world. very exciting!!!