April 27, 2010

Isaac's Hat

Making progress on a little hat for Isaac. It coordinates with the little booties I just made.
Issac doesn't have hair yet, but if he's anything like his older brother, he'll be a red on top. He has blue eyes so I think these colors will look fantastic on him.

The other night when I was visiting, Isaac did the funniest thing. When I picked him up, he opened his toothless mouth and laughed as if I was the funniest thing he ever saw. This is pretty interesting behavior coming from a fella who's just a couple months old. It made quite an impression on me.

I figured this pattern out myself, using basic snowflake pattern from Alice Starmore's Book of Fair Isle Knitting. I'll probably find some soft fabric to line it with as the yarn is not as soft as I would like for a baby.

1 comment:

em said...

the hat is coming out so cute! and the booties are awesome too. i may try and make the girly looking ones for my friend's baby eva :)