August 03, 2010

Uh oh

Knitted one sleeve. Looked a bit strange for some reason. Figured out that it is 3 inches not wide enough. I followed the pattern; I even did a swatch at the very beginning to make sure. I am not liking this pattern so much at the moment...it's been funky from the beginning. So I have to pull out the whole sleeve (or maybe I'll just be really naughty and start a new one without unraveling) and figure out how to make it the right size myself. I have put it aside for now...just don't have the patience tonight.

1 comment:

stacie said...

I made a purse once (more like a messenger bag), and they said what the length of the strap was supposed to be, didn't seem right, I doubled it, after felting, it was still short...not nearly as dire as having a tight sleeve on a big comfy sweater though!